SwishTalk.com

Go Back   SwishTalk.com > .:: THE HELP DESK ::. > » SWiSH Max4 General Help

#1   [RESOLVED]Mute Buttons  

Name: 
Hollywood691
Old 02-08-2012, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote

I am Not by any means a swish,flash wizard. I dont know code and wing it by the seat of my pants.

I made a simple text and images flying in and out project.. I also have imported a video that plays in it also. I imported the Audio seperatly so that I could put a mute button, to be able to mute the audio, but I have no idea how to do it. I found the on-off mute button in components-buttons-pushbutton, and thats exactly what I wanted, but dont know how to hook it all together so to speak. Can anyone help me out here as to what I need to do please? you;ll have to tell me what to put where cause I dont know. I can put the button on my project where I want it......but thats it, I need it to work.

I have included the swi with just the audio track and the component mute button I want to use. I just don''t know how to make it work, cause I dont know the script that needs to be done. I can put the video back in, and my pics and text, I just need this part to work.

Its on my server cause it is to large to attach:
download here jws.swi
Thanks!

Last edited by Hollywood691; 02-08-2012 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: included swi

View Public Profile Find all posts by Hollywood691 Add Hollywood691 to Your Contacts

Name: 
cycle1500
Mood: MEAN: Do's not play well
Old 02-09-2012, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote

I have redone the file. Check it out. I am not going to explain the changes there are to many. So just compare the new and old to see for yourself.

Wayne

Last edited by cycle1500; 02-09-2012 at 10:02 AM..

View Public Profile Send a private message to cycle1500 Find all posts by cycle1500 Add cycle1500 to Your Contacts

Name: 
Hollywood691
Old 02-09-2012, 07:48 AM Reply With Quote

Thank you so very very Much for taking the time to do that for me Wayne, I greatly appreciate it.
But when I click on the link it says "404 Error File Not Found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"

Brent

View Public Profile Find all posts by Hollywood691 Add Hollywood691 to Your Contacts

Name: 
cycle1500
Mood: MEAN: Do's not play well
Old 02-09-2012, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote

Give this a A try. Also corrected the above link.
Wayne

View Public Profile Send a private message to cycle1500 Find all posts by cycle1500 Add cycle1500 to Your Contacts

Name: 
Hollywood691
Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote

WOW! It is alot of changes that have to be made, and a beginner like me would have never got it without your help. Thank you so so much Wayne for helping me with that! It works perfect. The audio is in sync with the imported video clip that goes in there too.

Thanks Big Time!!

Brent

Advertisement: