SwishTalk.com

Go Back   SwishTalk.com > .:: THE LOBBY ::. > » Games and Recreation

#1   Car game Part 2  

Name: 
Jimmyfer
Old 12-27-2010, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote

Hi everybody. Well, last month i started to make a car game with swishmax, and i use this excelente example posted by Hoosier Dady http://www.swishtalk.com/attachment....5&d=1140557609

Now my question is, how can i make CPU players, and how can i make a gameplay based in objects collection, something like "the player that gets more objects in 2 minutes wins the battle"

Im new in actionscript and swhishmax, and my english is not very good so, i apreciated any help.

Grettings from Germany

View Public Profile Find all posts by Jimmyfer Add Jimmyfer to Your Contacts

Name: 
cycle1500
Mood: MEAN: Do's not play well
Old 01-04-2012, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote

We do not allow spamming to take place on the boards ... In most cases a warning will be issued (with reasons stated) ... If anyone is caught spamming anything that we consider to be inappropriate or harmful to others -- the messages will be deleted and a ban will more than likely be invoked.

Using links in attempts to make money from the traffic of this site - are also considered to be spam (this includes but it not limited to, using 'affiliate' links in footers or posts for the sole purpose of generating revenue from a product you did not create, posting "help my stats" links for online game sites, posting any money-making 'scheme' - such as email fraud - in our forums).

View Public Profile Send a private message to cycle1500 Find all posts by cycle1500 Add cycle1500 to Your Contacts
Advertisement: