SwishTalk.com

Go Back   SwishTalk.com > .:: THE LOBBY ::. > » Forum Feedback

#1   Thanks  

Name: 
Brigadier
Old 03-26-2008, 07:13 AM Reply With Quote

I have had SwishMax2 for a few months now and I am finding the going hard especially the scripts (Maybe an age thing) and if it was not for this forum and the good people that give their spare time so freely I would be getting no where. So a big thankyou to all you wonderful people.

Regards

Den

Last edited by brutalchris; 04-28-2008 at 11:24 AM..

View Public Profile Send a private message to Brigadier Find all posts by Brigadier Add Brigadier to Your Contacts

Name: 
brutalchris
Mood: Conveniently Lazy
Old 03-26-2008, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote

Thanks for the post and welcome to Swishtalk

Don't be shy about not posting... if you've been here for a few months now, and you get stuck somewhere... ask a question, who knows... it might get answered lol

Chris

View Public Profile Send a private message to brutalchris Visit brutalchris's homepage! Find all posts by brutalchris Add brutalchris to Your Contacts

Name: 
ratkat
Old 04-28-2008, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote

Heya brigadier
Welcome to SwishTalk
I remember when I 1st started and was stumbling around with Swish 2.0. I found this place and was awed by the amount of people who gave up their time to help others. Many of them are still here from time to time and it still inspires me to jump in and help when I can. The step by step information alone in these pages are enough to boggle your mind and make the creating efforts that much easier..shows we dont have to stumble alone. Ask whatever you need or search around the forums, youll usually get an answer quickly.
SwishTalk has thrived as a community effort and helped bring Swish where it is today.
Again..Welcome
Les

PS: Age thing has no bearing, ask bdering if he pops into this thread hhahahaha

View Public Profile Send a private message to ratkat Find all posts by ratkat Add ratkat to Your Contacts

Name: 
mobosof
Mood: fandabbydozy
Old 04-29-2008, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote

hiya Den
you know what they say..let the young uns' run down and take 1...the old uns walk down and take em all
age is no barrier..hell I the oldest swinger in town bar a few lol
it's always nice to get feedback tho' and appreciated

View Public Profile Send a private message to mobosof Visit mobosof's homepage! Find all posts by mobosof Add mobosof to Your Contacts

Name: 
Brigadier
Old 05-31-2008, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote

Thanks for the welcomes, I am getting there slowly.

Happy birthday Will.

Den

View Public Profile Send a private message to Brigadier Find all posts by Brigadier Add Brigadier to Your Contacts
Advertisement: